Technical Records Specialist 1
Our Sandpoint Environmental Health team is seeking a full-time Technical Records Specialist 1 to assist clients with information relating to Environmental Health programs; determine correct application fees associated with each program; research information for public records requests; and general office support. The ideal candidate will have exceptional customer service skills, strong computer skills, the ability to multi-task, be organized and have a strong attention to detail. Starting salary is $14.61-15.05/hour, plus excellent benefits. Interested candidates must apply online at www.dhr.idaho.gov. From the Job Seekers tab, search for Technical Records Specialist 1. Interested applicants must apply by August 4, 2021. EEO/AA/Veterans Preference.
Our Home Health program is searching for an experienced Occupational Therapist to serve the needs of home bound patients. PHD’s Home Health team of nurses and therapists serve the needs of home bound patients throughout the five northern counties of Idaho. PHD Home Health supports health equity by serving patients and population groups regardless of their social, economic, demographic, and geographic status and backgrounds.
- Ensure patients are equitably provided the very best therapy care.
- Develop an understanding of Home Health standards of care associated with the Idaho Bureau of Facility Standards.
- Participate in quality-of-care projects associated with patient care.
- Interface with Home Health revenue cycle management team.
- Become familiar with electronic health record system.
- Licensed Occupational Therapist with 1-3 years of experience
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong desire to serve the Public Health needs of North Idaho residents
This is a full-time, temporary position offering a competitive hourly wage and is fully benefited. PHD team members enjoy state of Idaho employee benefits including excellent health, dental, disability and life insurance benefits, and generous holiday, sick and vacation leave. PHD provides a vehicle for travel and covers all travel expenses.
If you are interested in making a difference in your community, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions about this position can be answered by calling 208-415-5163. EEO/AA/Veterans Preference.
Contracted positions may also be available.